Our Money Back Guarantee
All of the solutions on this website are covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We provide such a guarantee to provide honest customers with the reassurance that the solution they are ordering will be delivered in good faith and will be fit for purpose.
In order to protect the legitimacy of this guarantee for all parties concerned, the guarantee itself is subject to the following terms:-
- Guarantee does not apply if it is proven that a handset is not compatible with the intended SIM and/or network.
- Guarantee does not apply where customer is attempting to unlock a non-3G handset for use on a 3G network. This is not possible.
- Some services require that an original SIM card be used to perform the unlock. Guarantee does not apply if customer is unable to source such a SIM card.
- Guarantee does not apply where incorrect unlock codes have been tried prior to ordering our service and those codes have failed thus reducing and limiting the available number of attempts remaining.
- Guarantee does not apply where customer retries the same unlock codes thus reducing and limiting the available unlock attempts before they have contacted technical support for advice.
- Guarantee does not apply where customer assumes they are buying a SIM PIN code or SECURITY code which has been changed from the factory default and set by the OWNER. Our unlock codes do not bypass these type of locks. Our unlock codes ONLY remove the NETWORK restriction and allow the use of a rival SIM card and network operator.
- Guarantee does not apply where handset appears to be BLOCKED once unlocked (Handsets are blocked in the U.K. if reported lost or stolen).
- Guarantee does not apply if message received when attempting to unlock Nokia handset is "Cannot Undo Restriction" or "Not Allowed".
- Guarantee applies only where customers have demonstrated that codes have failed by providing a detailed account of the procedure they followed and any error messages they received. We must be satisfied that the code is wrong or has failed to work. Video evidence may be requested before a refund is granted.
- Guarantee does not apply where customer has sought an alternative unlocking solution before properly and fully receiving the service ordered from us.
- On rare occasions, we may choose to extend the delivery time of an item if it has been delayed with our suppliers. Guarantee does not apply where a service is delivered later than the quoted delivery time but still within 14 days of purchase.
- These terms are fair and reasonable. Customers are reminded once more that in the event that we are unable to supply a fully working unlock code which does not perform the unlock as we intended (subject to the terms above), then we will always be happy to provide a full refund.
Customer Service Manager
TELECOM TASKS LTD